Firmware 1.5.1 Available

Thanks, Michael.

I installed, but still get black screen with non-Leica manual lenses!... :(

Louis,

I could be wrong but I don't think it works with non-Leica manual lenses or for that matter Leica manual lenses as I think the app allows you to shoot from the iPhone. I could be wrong on this. 

• Like 1

Louis,

I could be wrong but I don't think it works with non-Leica manual lenses or for that matter Leica manual lenses as I think the app allows you to shoot from the iPhone. I could be wrong on this. 

Thanks; I am reaching the same conclusion; but I wish leica told us about it, instead letting us wondering for months. :rolleyes:

Edited by Louis2

I can get my T to connect to my iPad Mini 3 and take photos remotely but I can't make it work with my iPhone which is a 6s Plus. Both devices are running the latest OS, the camera has the latest firmware and I'm using the current version of the T app. Both devices are set up the same. 

With the iPhone I can get to the stage where the camera reports "WiFi successfully connected". When I then turn on the app it starts searching for the camera in the network that the camera has set up but never finds it.

Does anyone have any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? Any tips gratefully received.

I can get my T to connect to my iPad Mini 3 and take photos remotely but I can't make it work with my iPhone which is a 6s Plus. Both devices are running the latest OS, the camera has the latest firmware and I'm using the current version of the T app. Both devices are set up the same. 

With the iPhone I can get to the stage where the camera reports "WiFi successfully connected". When I then turn on the app it starts searching for the camera in the network that the camera has set up but never finds it.

Does anyone have any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? Any tips gratefully received.

Now, with my non-leica manual lenses, I can connect my camera with my IPhone (6) without removing Visoflex, and I can even take pictures.... BUT .... I can't see the picture I am taking on my IPhone; I have a complete black screen!

Solved! The mobile device cure-all did the trick. I restarted the iPhone and the app now connects and works as it should, even with the EVF in place. 

• Like 1