Black paint M4

Advertisement (gone after registration)

UPDATE

We are back in Japan again this Easter. Just visited one of the few nice camera stores we saw last year. This time I was both prepared and lucky!

Now I am the proud owner of a 1970 Black paint M4, almost as new condition, with box. All functions check out well. I didn't check whether the box is matching numbered before they wrapped it all up. The serial number is in the book as a 1970, just after a run of 100 in 1969/70.

Ta da!!

Cheers

J :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

UPDATE

We are back in Japan again this Easter. Just visited one of the few nice camera stores we saw last year. This time I was both prepared and lucky!

Now I am the proud owner of a 1970 Black paint M4, almost as new condition, with box. All functions check out well. I didn't check whether the box is matching numbered before they wrapped it all up. The serial number is in the book as a 1970, just after a run of 100 in 1969/70.

Ta da!!

Cheers

J :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your purchase.

I picked up my very first Leica M4 BP #1247XXX + 50mm f1,4 Summilux Pre Asph #3483XXX, Easter Tuesday. The M4 BP came with a 50mm Summilux matched to DOM, however it was tired - fading distance/aperture ring, missing red dot on barrel, no filter, no hood. They swapped it out for a immaculate 89 model with Leica E43 UVa, Leica 125686 hood and lens cap :)

I have been looking *searching for 4/5 months. Preferring to buy locally *in Australia, as opposed to online. Traded all my Nikon gear. The shop were happy to see the M4 go to me as they said I would use it as opposed to the collectors whom they refer to as sharks looking to flip for a profit.

One camera, one lens.

https://www.cameraquest.com/mtype.htm

8/28/1969 M4 Black 1246201 1248100 1900

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-wiki.en/index.php/50mm_f/1.4_Summilux-M_II

3483501 3484600 Summilux f= 5 cm 1:1.4 (platinum.150 yr+black-11114) 1989 1100

Will post pics when I can.

• Like 1

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2