CheshireCat

Bug report: no more HTML editor for iOS devices.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

It's been a couple of days that I am stuck with plaintext while posting on the forum with my iPad.

Don't know if this happens also on other OS's.

Also, the first empty line of text used to separate the quoted message from the reply is removed when editing the reply.

Also, the first empty line of text used to separate the quoted message from the reply is removed when editing the reply.

I think it has always been doing that on Mac OS and Linux, but only when you deleted the last part of the quoted text.

I think it has always been doing that on Mac OS and Linux, but only when you deleted the last part of the quoted text.

Uhm.. weird. I am almost sure it behaved differently on iOS till a couple days ago. Haven't yet tried on OS X.

I just edited this message on my iPad, and the spacing from your quoted test was removed in the editor window I am using right now.

Did you guys update the forum software recently ?

Edited by CheshireCat

Are you running iOS 9.3?  If so, there have been many reports about its buggy behaviour so perhaps that's a contributing factor.

Pete.

Are you running iOS 9.3? If so, there have been many reports about its buggy behaviour so perhaps that's a contributing factor.

Yes I am on 9.3, however I am pretty much sure it is a forum software bug.

If the User-Agent field is spoofed to fake a non-mobile browser, I get the fully working HTML editor on my iPad.

Please fix this.

Edited by CheshireCat

You are right, the problem is on our side.

We had this problem before and fixed it.

Two days ago I ran an update and must have overwritten the fix.

Will try to find the correct solution again, may take some days.

Andreas

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aktenschrank
      Hi everyone, 
      I've encountered a strange issue on my SL2 and am wondering if anyone experiences the same or has found a solution/workaround for it. The issue is that when I'm switching to a user profile with an M-lens attached to the camera using the Leica M-L adapter, the lens profiles section shows "Unknown Lens" and IBIS etc does not work properly. The camera for some strange reason is also stuck in ISO 100.
      Steps to reproduce the issue:
      Create a user profile with an L-mount lens attached to the camera Switch the camera off (also happens when switching lenses on-the-fly though) Mount an M lens using the Leica M>L adapter Turn camera on and switch to your user profile. In the lens selection menu it shows unknown lens. Selecting "Auto" in the Lens profiles menu fixes the issue and the M lens is properly detected. I have to do this last step each time I switch user profiles with an M lens attached to get the lens correctly recognised, which is quite inconvenient. Has anyone experienced the same or found a solution/workaround?
      Many thanks for your help!

• By Michele Belloni
      Hi to all... I've just published an article on my little blog. Let me know what do you think if you have time to read it. 🙂
      Blog post: Why Leica?
    • By squaxor
      I just received access to the new Beta version of Palette Gear's new software that properly supports controlling Capture One 11.

Palette Gear is a set of programmable buttons, knobs and sliders which can be mapped to replace keyboard commands in mostly video, sound and photography software. They aren't necessary as such, but I prefer using them to my keyboard when I have a lot of photo or video editing.

Here's the video that I think is of the old beta, which didn't support the sliders. That has been remedied in the new version.

Since Adobe seems to be pushing everyone into their Lightroom subscription, I decided to buy Capture One. I heard about it on Thorsten Overgaard's blog. I used his code to get 10% off – AMBOVERGAARD.

To get access to the Palette Gear Capture One beta you need to 'Submit a ticket' and Andy will probably send you a link to download the beta.

For the record, I have no connection, financial or otherwise, to any of these companies.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://www.popphoto.com/sites/popphoto.com/files/styles/655_1x_/public/ppc1015_pre_01.jpg?itok=1vHmsQk8&key=3d93734fdaa56edcac67ab38b7fee1fc2225ee77447a94056df876c5f16276ad">
    • By meerec
      Has anyone noticed this? When a flash is attached in the hotshoe, going into ISO settings and changing to any value doesn’t get updated on the screen. You turn the wheel to change the setting, and display stays on as if the action wasn’t allowed. When you exit and return to ISO screen, it is actually updated by the number of clicks you did. The flash must be on of course.

On a more general note, I keep finding little bugs like this above, is there a central location where to upload comments of bugs found for Leica to address?
    • By Overgaard
      The new Capture One Pro 10.2 just released and has support Leica M10, Leica M-P and Leica M Monochrom as well as a number of Leica M lenses.

You can get a free 30 day trial download here:

Capture One Pro 10.2 free download

Also there is profiles for these lenses now:
      Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH
      Leica Summilux-M 21mm f1.4 ASPH
      Leica Summilux-M 24mm f/1.4 ASPH
      Leica Super-Elmar-M 18mm f3.8 ASPH
      Leica Super-Elmar-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH
      Leica Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy