1. orc999

orc999

2. Goonz

Goonz

• Similar Content

• By anachronist
      Weather phenomenon known as "inversion" over the Salt Lake Valley. Cold air is trapped in the valley and leads to decrease in air quality over time. A sensitive issue in Northern Utah (and elsewhere).
      Summicron 50 (IV) on Leica M9
    • By anachronist
      A storm coming in over the Salt Lake Valley and the Oquirrh Mountains.
      Elmarit-M 28 (IV) on Leica M9
    • By Fauxtog
      Bad weather I like. Well, for photography that is... It can make an otherwise dull place that little bit more interesting. My home town is decidedly dull. Even duller on a rainy day. But I managed to get three shots that was worthwhile. This one of them, hope you like it! (M9 with an old 35mm Summicron)

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By BlackDoc
      Rainy day no light no sun no fun....
      The last ten minutes of the late evening this light was  to be seen. Standing in the rain (SL makes it possible :-) )
      1/250 f4.5 ISO 200 at 82mm (24-90)

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

• By BlackDoc
      just some clouds