Sign in to follow this  
MSV

Nightmare no. 83

Interesting...I like some of your blurred shots...I really do, but not sure this one works. I do know that the vast majority of people who take photography won't like anything unless it is in perfect focus.... So while I like non-focus photos and odd photos, this one just misses by a mark. but good try. It is just not 'up to' some of your others but all in all...I applaud you for taking a shot and seeing what you can make from it. I find many are just not willing to look beyond the traditional look, so again, I applaud you as I try to do the same thing....take shots and see what comes of them. Bravo MSV... jim

Interesting...I like some of your blurred shots...I really do, but not sure this one works. I do know that the vast majority of people who take photography won't like anything unless it is in perfect focus.... So while I like non-focus photos and odd photos, this one just misses by a mark. but good try. It is just not 'up to' some of your others but all in all...I applaud you for taking a shot and seeing what you can make from it. I find many are just not willing to look beyond the traditional look, so again, I applaud you as I try to do the same thing....take shots and see what comes of them. Bravo MSV... jim

Thank you for your comment and for the applauses... Well, yes I understand what you are talking about. I do professional photography where everything is in focus...

But in my personal works I'm trying other ways... Frequently in nightmares and sometimes in dreams...

Thanks again Jim...