T app version 1.2.3 released

I updated the APP; I do have the latest firmware; I removed Visofles; the camera gets connected to my network; the App gets connected to the network; ... BUT, the App still cannot find the camera!...

This whole T WIFI issue is becoming completely ridiculous and a very bad joke!... A complete failure for Leica!...

I know that some folks can connect; but if some others like me can't, this is still a failure!... I hope Leica technicians are going to find another job!...

I was going to reply cynically, "any Android app news", but thought better of it, not wanting to derail SirP's thread.

To be fair, I did manage to connect after the last release, via the web browser, but that is not what I thought I was getting, until I read the fine print "IOS only".

No matter, not much use me bitching about it.

Gary

• Like 1

There is still the issue with Visoflex + GPS on + real GPS signal.

I can easily connect my iPhone with the Camera's WLAN.

Everything works fine, except when Visoflex is attached, GPS is on A N D there is really a GPS signal available.

Under these circumstances, switching within the app to camera operation, the camera stops everything and after a while, it disconnects my iPhone.

The screen keeps black. Both, camera and app need to be restarted!

I was really hoping, with the updated app, this issue was solved. But it is not. Still not working!

Guest Leicanew

I am not sure how these beta software pieces are tested...

Previously the remote feature on the app wouldn't work with Visoflex and GPS on; but  would work if the GPS was off.

Now, and with this latest 1.2.3 app version, disabling the GPS doesn't make a difference anymore... Let's wait for the next one and hope it's not as annoying as the latest firmware/app combinations.

Thankfully the camera is still a joy to use.

Cheers!