Okay my first impressions of the "Q" as a everyday camera

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Advertisement (gone after registration)

It's a fantastic piece of kit. I would never have bought an M in the first place had this been around.

It didn't work that way with me.   After getting the Q I had to have an M with a longer lens.   An M (262) with a 75mm lens greatly complements the Q.  It also lets me leave the DSLR at home most of the time.

I guess the Q wound up costing me quite a bit more than the initial outlay.

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

It didn't work that way with me. After getting the Q I had to have an M with a longer lens. An M (262) with a 75mm lens greatly complements the Q. It also lets me leave the DSLR at home most of the time.

I guess the Q wound up costing me quite a bit more than the initial outlay.

No need for a 75mm. Use your feet to get closer and if you need to get really close use the Macro[emoji3][emoji3]

Keith,

Congratulations. You'll likely love the Q. I advise you never install the Leica strap. I bought an Arte de Mano 120 cm strap and haven't looked back. It works perfectly. Later I bought the matching half-case and am set for as long as I own the Q, which I hope is many years.

The touch + release on the camera and the app is amazing for some situations such as street photography.

Enjoy photography with a very nice camera.

• Like 1

No need for a 75mm. Use your feet to get closer and if you need to get really close use the Macro[emoji3][emoji3]

That's the answer!  :D

How are you getting on with the Q Neil?

Edited by Rapierwitman