Guest VVJ

“Chalie Vice” limited edition

I've got the bog standard black, I'd prefer the silver. No way would I be tempted by this, it's ugly, but that's just my opinion.

Gary

Guest VVJ

Tastes differ, certainly in Japan.  I am personally not tempted either though.

The price tag is very reasonable I find, probably just testing the waters...

Agreed Joris, and certainly that is what I said originally, "just my opinion".

Price is decent enough, but I am in the dark as to whether it the body only, or body and lens at that price. If body and lens, then quite good.

Gary

It's not my taste. I have the silver T and I am still convinced that it was the right decision to go for this model. As already said, it's a matter of personal taste. And it is good that this differs.

Those are some really ugly colors and coverings. The dark blue shown and scroll down for more special editions ( Leica T Hosoo limited edition camera set announced in Japan ). I suppose they are intended for the Japanese market and they would think special editions for Western markets are equally ugly. I wonder if the protector is a difficult to mount and unmount as the snap cover? Different strokes as is said.

Edited by jevidon

I think the blue or purple is quite lovely as the camera body color, but not so much the various covers and textures.  Black, silver, blue......all good.  Won't help you take better photos though! Ha!