Can any UK 'Q' owner help?

Just picked up a Q yesterday from LCE Bristol, they just had a delivery! Not a pre order, its wonderful but....

Is it usual for it to come without a UK power lead for the charger? only 2 pin plug leads provided a real pain

Thanks

Bought mine from Ffords (Inverness) in December ... came with a UK lead for the charger.

hope this helps. 

• Like 1

Just picked up a Q yesterday from LCE Bristol, they just had a delivery! Not a pre order, its wonderful but....

Is it usual for it to come without a UK power lead for the charger? only 2 pin plug leads provided a real pain

Thanks

Apparently the chunkier UK plug isn't able to fit in the fancy box and UK dealer's are thus supposed to supply a UK plug separately. 

• Like 1

Apparently the chunkier UK plug isn't able to fit in the fancy box and UK dealer's are thus supposed to supply a UK plug separately. 

Ah, that's why .... the penny just dropped. My UK plug was in the larger box, loose, that Ffords posted the boxed Q in.

Perhaps for the OP, the dealer just forgot to include it!

• Like 1

If you have problems locating a UK plug for the charger please let me know. I have several of these beggars from over the years lurking about in cupboards, cabinets and drawers. I'll post it to you FOC  :)

Thanks will get in touch if LCE don't have it

• 2 weeks later...