Camera Bag

drewk

Wotancraft Ryker

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

I'm in love with my Ona Bond Street - so luxurious...

😆

• Like 4

My ONA Bond Street in camo. My go-to walk-around bag. Comfortable and room for spare battery, accessories and phone or sun glasses.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Trankster said:

My ONA Bond Street in camo. My go-to walk-around bag. Comfortable and room for spare battery, accessories and phone or sun glasses.

What is the camera strap that you are using.  I have a wide strap on mine that is comfortable but overkill, and probably takes up too much room in the case.  Yours looks secure, and fits the camera nicely.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Only use bag for transportation/travel (Adam Marelli x Chapman bag) with other stuff carried as well (iPad, etc). When out bringing my Q-P shooting, just strapped cross body with an extra battery and lens cloth in my pocket. So my advice, skip the bag! 😊

5 hours ago, mcpallesen said:

Only use bag for transportation/travel (Adam Marelli x Chapman bag) with other stuff carried as well (iPad, etc). When out bringing my Q-P shooting, just strapped cross body with an extra battery and lens cloth in my pocket. So my advice, skip the bag! 😊

Wish I could do that but here in LA, sometimes it's best to be discreet with a $5K camera...

😆

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

How about a non-camera bag for your Q2?  I love the NutSac 13 as an EDC and it'll keep your Q2 safe and dry.  https://nutsac.com/products/satchel-13

Will that bag fit a Q2?

My Ona Bond Street definitely fits a Q2 w/a lens:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/19/2020 at 2:49 PM, Herr Barnack said:

Here's a good option for the Q2 - the Filson Small Field Bag:  https://www.filson.com/luggage-bags/field-bags/small-rugged-twill-field-bag.html#sku=11070230-fco-000971913

This bag is not padded, but it is made from very thick heavy duty cotton twill material which will protect your camera under normal day to day use circumstances.  It measures 10"x4"x9" and fairly light in weight (2 lbs.).

I cut a piece of 10"x4" closed cell foam from a gardener's kneeling pad to put in the bottom and called it good.  You could also put a Zing 8"x6" neoprene pouch in it for extra padding if you wanted to.

i have this bag and really like it.  Built very well and should last a very long time. For me personally at 6’3” with tall torso, I find the strap to be a bit smaller than I prefer.  I unfortunately will be selling mine after very little use. 

On 1/26/2016 at 6:07 PM, EdwardM said:

got this ONA BOWERY for decent price brand new and after month of travel with that bag i have mixed feelings.

the overal athtetic look is very nice but what i dont like is the strap buckles wich could be easily opened by any good thief. plus, the side flaps allows dust or rain to come very easily.

maybe i should save some more money and go for  Oberwerth

I had the same fears about the clasp.  I've made a minor modification by tiewrapping the clasp so it cannot be opened.

• Like 1