Leica Q Delivery Times?

Ffords at Inverness …….. Lovely people to deal with ... no connection with them other than as a satisfied customer.

Yes. Just  bought an M-E a week or so ago. Price went up by £500 one week later, so my timing was good (for once – it had been £££s cheaper still at Wilkinsons some time around Christmas).  :)

Dale Photography has Leica Q's + Leica SL  in stock now, speak with Stephen  and tell him Stephen Arthur told you to call. I deal with this guy always very reasonable and helpful 

https://www.dalephotographic.co.uk

60-62 The Balcony, The Merrion Centre, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 8NG, UK.

Tel +44(0)113 2454256.  Fax +44(0)113 2343869.

Edited by soloforce

My Leica q finally arrived at Reddot cameras. They were really great at explaining what accessories to buy and avoid.

They have fulfilled their back orders and as of 3rd Fed they had seven units on the shelf so to speak.

I'd highly recommend buying from these guys as they are a small dealership and the people working there are app photography nuts http://www.reddotcameras.co.uk I'm in no way associated with the business, I just like the shop.

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Since this thread has included some comments about quality of dealer service I can add that Dale Photographic supplied my Q and were excellent (and included a free 64GB Sandisk Ultra). I just ordered a spare battery and screen protector from Harrison Cameras and not only were they the cheapest (cheapest overall due the battery being only £59) but offered to send the items free of charge (no pun intended!). 

FYI for batteries the Panasonic DMW-BLC12 is identical and the Panasonic charger DE-A80 can charge the Leica and Panasonic batteries as they are identical. I wanted a spare charger and battery and bought genuine Panasonic versions off eBay for £24 battery and £20 charger. Rgds

Ordered yesterday from Herrington Catalog and they shipped today. Excellent experience all-around -- they even got me the stock info (the batch was from Jan 2016 which was what I wanted), and answered all questions I had.

Never bought from them before, but it was a great experience thus far.

Purchased mine from Clifton cameras in the uk,today they still have one left in stock. Park cameras are also showing stock. 

Yes Park Cameras in London had one today (which I bought); Red Dot out of stock for the present, they said. Have to try to find a grip now and have ordered 49mm filter to obviate use of that monstrous lens cap!

Wibergsfoto on Karlavägen has a discounted ex-display model: 10% off - couldn't see any marks on it.

Camera felt nice, although larger than I'd imagined. I loved the totally flush screen and altogether beautifully minimal back of the camera. Didn't really like the EVF. 

Anyway, someone in Sweden must be waiting for a Q?

Yes Park Cameras in London had one today (which I bought); Red Dot out of stock for the present, they said. Have to try to find a grip now and have ordered 49mm filter to obviate use of that monstrous lens cap!

When I ordered mine from Park Cameras' other store in Burgess Hill (online sales handled there) on Monday this week I as told they had 15 in stock!

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Picked mine up yesterday

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

It arrived yesterday.  Yeah!  First impressions all excellent.  Still wish was 35mm or better yet 50mm but will get used to it.  My 246 is still main camera.  Playing with it first day, found myself preferring to shoot manual out of habit.  But if must use autofocus, it is lightening fast.  Wow.  Can't believe how quiet the shutter is!

Side note, got an Angelo Pelle case.  It is OK.  Really don't care for the looseness of the battery opening.  Just caves in.  Think going to replace with Arte Di Mano.  Have one on the M and is prime.