Used SL for sale at Aperture

earleygallery

Then your original post doesn't make sense. Care to explain?

I was just ranting at my own stupidity in sinking over £8K on a camera system that I have come to completely hate.  However, I am not willing to make a loss on it.  It was my own moronic mistake and I am going to have to live with it for at least 6 to 7 years before I go back to Nikon or Canon.

Hello Maziatr,

Welcome to the Forum.

Perhaps, things might be better than they currently appear. Or, if not, it may not be necessary to wait as long as you think it does in order to fix things.

What were the expectations for your Leica equipment that were not met by the equipment you now have?

Best Regards,

Michael

• Like 1

Sorry, I think I have misguided all. I am not the one whose camera has been returned. I still have the camera.

If you feel it is a garbage camera that doesn't meet your needs, why not sell it now while demand still exceeds supply and purchase the Nikon you wish you had bought in the first place. The loss you would take now is much smaller than the loss you would take in the future. One should never keep a camera one hates--it destroys the love of photography. Ifnthe camera is just going to sit in a closet, you are much better off getting back what money you can. Heck, your dealer may even take it back for a small restocking fee if you agree to buy a different camera from him/her.

- Jared

• Like 1