• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sonica
      LFI is telling me that I owe payment for the last three years of my subscription as my credit card payments did not go through due to a techinic error on their end. I never received notices except in 2018 where they told me explicitly to not worry about it. Now three years later they claim they sent me messages, they did not as I keep EVERY Leica-related email I receive. However after each payment I did received a notice of what they are now calling a data receipt, not payment receipt. I no longer have the credit cards and cc history of those cards. They kept sending me issues and now claim I owe hundreds of Euros to them. I've never had this experience with any other publication. So apparently they have had technical issues for at least three years.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, especially U.S. subscribers. I don't need anyone to tell me to just suck it up and pay it, I want to hear only from anyone else who have had this issue and how you dealt with it. 
      Thank you. 
    • By firoze
      Last week, I received an email from Leica announcing that Fotopark would closed down shortly. The email contained a voucher code to apply on LFI.Gallery towards 3 free issues of LFI magazine.
      Following the link in the email, I entered my email address and the voucher code on the LFI.Gallery website, and got a message saying a verification email would be sent to me to activate my subscription. It has been several days and I have still not got that email. I have checked my junk mail folder but there is no email there either.
      Subsequently, I tried to register on the LFI.Gallery website, and again got a message saying an verification email had been sent to me. I have not got that email either.
      I have twice written to LFI via the “contact” link on the site, but have not received a reply.
      When I try to login on the site, I get a message saying “please verify your account”. I can’t do that since I haven’t got any verification emails.
      This is very strange and annoying!
      Any ideas or suggestions what I should do next?
    • By BlackDoc
      I am very proud of being informed that one of my photos from my last weeks  trip Elbsandstein has been voted as a Mastershot SL at the LFI.Gallery 🤩
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  
    • By gwpics
      Taken on at a weekend school with Craig Semetko at LFI in Hamburg.

Leica M9 + 35mm Summarit f2.5 @ 800 iso. Processed in LR Classic.

Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By gwpics
      Taken on a visit to the Hamburg Fischmarkt with Craig Semetko during a LFI workshop.

Leica M9 + 35mm Summarit-M f2.5 @ 800iso. Processed in LR (grain added).