Leica T app updated

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I see there's a Leica T app update available to "fix iOS 9 connection issues".

Has anybody tried it?

I have my fingers crossed and will check it out when i get home...

Thanks Leica!

Cheers all

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'm having the same issues camera won't connect. Keeps saying network not secure. It happens on both wifi and my personal hotspot

Actually, after many tries and days after days, I could finally connect between IPhone 6 and the camera. But now, the problem I am having is I do not see what I am shooting neither on the camera LCD nor on the IPhone. On both, it is black, but when I push the button on the IPhone, it takes a shot. But since I cannot see what I am shooting, I can't compose or focus! ... 

This leica WIFI is really not working well!...

I've now had a couple of updates. I can now download pictures to the Leica app no problem.

But I then can't do anything with the pictures ie transfer them to my photo library! Basically just assume this app can download pics for Facebook etc, but everything else still has to be done by removing the memory card. To transfer them to my Mini iPads photo library I open up the Leica app gallery and just take a photo!

All very 2008!

I've now had a couple of updates. I can now download pictures to the Leica app no problem.

But I then can't do anything with the pictures ie transfer them to my photo library! Basically just assume this app can download pics for Facebook etc, but everything else still has to be done by removing the memory card. To transfer them to my Mini iPads photo library I open up the Leica app gallery and just take a photo!

All very 2008!

Sounds to me that the whole hazzle about this app is worth nothing at all. Who is really using this app and is satisfied with it?

Cheers 

Hans

• Like 1