Bratwurst - Queue to get "the meal"

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The German word "Bratwurst" implies a food favourit in Germany. Sausage Barbecue, with Ketchup is a must for many people. I prefer gazing at those hordes munching the stuff on a paper plate along with the delicious "paper roll" slurping the sauce or mayonnaise with t toothpick   :blink:  sorry, not my cup of tea ...

Leica Q

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 9

I like the shot and I like the Bratwurst. But at home and grilled by my wife together with Sauerkraut and without ketchup. But together with potatoes and one or two glasses of brut sparkling wine - i.e.

Freixenet. Champagne would do the trick too - but in my opinion this is a kind of being overdressed

for this purpose.

Thanks, Heinz,

you are right, a fine wine and a good sort of vegetable will certainly improve the "meal". Home is always better. :D

I am just fascinated by the disgusting way of eating outside on paper with smelly environment, shoveling it in with plastic picks and fingers beyond any hygienic precaution (just out of the tram). :huh:

Louis,

thanks - a bite, yes of course the whole course   .... :D

James,

aha, thanks for your nice comment and information. The rendering, yes - I tried to describe the situation almost reduced to lightseams. I am happy if this worked.

Adam,

thank you so much, your nice review is being appreciated! Yes, B&W, like the thing or not.... :wacko:

Rodrigue,

mmmmh, my husband keeps saying ( after a few repeated tests)  that this undefined pulp of pork will cause a very clear answer from the digesting system..... :o

Thanks for sharing the taste....

Dave,

fine, your nice comment and feedback. Thank you! Yeah, dining in public is a very detestable thing: dogs sniffing, dust from the street, people gazing and sneezing, you have to watch your back and bags...with a Leica as a "must-have" object for pickpockets or in defence of a hot-dog with mustard on your lens....  :o

But in spite of this I am planning a further stroll over the market on the coming weekend.

• Like 1