App problem

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi there

Ive just got a T Type and am having problems with the app. I'll post a picture of what it says. Having done some research it is because at the start of the app its HTTP, not HTTPS!

Help

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2

There was an App update this morning,but to no effect. I'm a new Leica owner, and one thing inspected was a fanatical German approach to the details.

If they can't even get the simplest of software problems sorted, then I'll take mine and my three young boys brand loyalty and future custom elsewhere. Very disappointed.

I received a reply from Leica earlier today, saying that it is impossible to connect the T with the app at the moment. Their R&D and product management is working on a solution. This will take some time. They apologize for any inconvenience and say that they will inform all registered users by email as soon as there is a reliable solution available. Let's see ...

Downgrade the app seems to be the only solution possible.

Can someone share the version 1.2 of the app (the *.ipa file)? It is unfortunately not available on my machine anymore. Thx.

• Like 1