1. Iduna

Iduna

• Similar Content

• By DAVIDHOPTMAN
      Leica M8 with Voightlander75mm f1.8 Winter pond in Michigan. 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Iduna
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb885882c6c4f3dc0461b3c067a8df4f6701d30bc8c253cdb838eda3edd5e9a8">This fort is an attraction for it is 1000 years old, never belonged to a rule but the people and was never conquered. From  my home it is only a 15 minutes walk and many poeple come here during daytime and also enjoy the evenings and the view over the city. Sunset is always nice to enjoy.
      Leica R3, Elmarit 28 mm

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Iduna
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb885882c6c4f3dc0461b3c067a8df4f6701d30bc8c253cdb838eda3edd5e9a8">Bielefeld, Sparrenburg, The low sun at this time of  of January goes down at the right angle. for me it was an opportunity for the first attempts of what film and lens could do with the Leica R3 in terms of contrast and colour.
    • By Sparkassenkunde
      At the suggestion of dear forum member David (wda) I am showing this picture from the Spreewald, a region in southern Brandenburg / Germany known for its many small canals, shippable by punts, here again. We went there on a short vacation with some friends last weekend and where lucky, as we had a pretty sunny weather for November. The picture was done with the Leica X-Vario and postprocessed in Lightroom. I must admit that I didn't put my Vario to use that much in the last months, which is a shame, as it is such a capable little machine. Although it will probably forever stay the "little ugly sister" in the Leica universe, I am more than glad about my decision on bying this camera. What do you think?