1. richam

richam

• Similar Content

• By johnbuckley
      I read a good deal about how averse people are in Marrakech's Old City/Medina to having their picture taken. So when my wife and I spent a week in Marrakech last week, I took along my M10, but swapped out the 35mm Summilux Asph for the old Summicron. It is smaller and therefore more discreet. I knew it would work well with the tile and other architectural and decorative work, given that it is, well, the King of Bokeh. Nonetheless, I was once again blown away by what an incredible lens it is at f/5.6 or 8.  
      Yes, some of the images might be a little soft, at least compared to the tack-sharp Summilux. But this was a situation where the lens was right for the circumstances. I'd say I lost, at most, 10 shots due to the softness at the edges.
      Last point: All of the inanimate objects were shot with the M10 held to my eye. But virtually all of the street shots of people were shot from the hip -- either cupped in the palm of my hand and held at stomach level, or when shooting vertically, rested with the top of the camera/shutter trigger at my chest. If you like these images, and I hope you do, blame user error for things displeasing, but remember that a fair bit of the composition was accidental, given I wasn't using the viewfinder.

In Marrakech with the M10 and King of Bokeh 

• By Alex Krasotkin
      Turkey. Alanya.
      Leica M9, Summicron C 40/2

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Alex Krasotkin
      Turkey. Alanya
      Leica M9, Summilux 50/1.4 pre-asph

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Alex Krasotkin
      Cleopatra

• By Alex Krasotkin
      Turkey. Antalya