Leica SL Image Thread ...post your examples here ....

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sugarloaf Rock with 21 SEM and ND filter 2 minute exposure f11 Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Tromso, Norway. Leica SL + 24-90mmSL I was extremely lucky to have experienced the Northern Lights. They were dancing all around us. Moonlight made it that much more spectacular, as the foreground was quite well lit. Moon was waxing gibbous 72% and had no significant effect on viewing Northern Lights.   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

SL with WATE, 16mm Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

9 hours ago, tritentrue said:

"Eclectic" would be an understatement . . . 

SL + VE 24-90mm@24mm . . . 

Or ‘rojak’, as we say in Singapore 🙂

Edited by vikasmg

180mm Elmar R

These girls bloomed last night. I had to wait till midnight for it to stop raining and even then I only had a 10 minute window between showers. Night Blooming Cereus flowers only last for one night and the plants seem to bloom together. There were a few stragglers which might open tonight.I shot these handheld by the light of a small flashlight (torch for you Brits) with the SL with a 75 APO Summicron M  at ISO 3200.

• jaapv unpinned this topic
  • jaapv pinned this topic