thighslapper

Leica SL Image Thread ...post your examples here ....

4 minutes ago, EddieCheddar said:

Just got an SL today -- woo hoo!  Here's a picture of my dog (look for her) at Joshua Tree, California.  SL with the 24-90. 

Welcome to the "club" and enjoy the ride. Good pic too @Eddie Cheddar

vor 3 Stunden schrieb meerec:

My desire for this lens is getting out of control every day stronger 😂 ...

If you cannot avoid, enjoy...

In order to get out of the path of Hurricane Michael, I evacuated from Grayton Beach, Florida to Fairhope, Alabama along with my trusty dog, Piper, the Leica SL, and a couple of lenses.  Out and about with the camera, I ran across Ray, a local artist, at the pier that juts out into Mobile Bay,  After a cordial conversation, he allowed me the privilege of taking his portrait.  The bright sunlight and shadows were not ideal for a portrait, but the SL handled it well.

(SL + Summicron-SL 2.0-75)

Ray at Mobile Bay.

30 minutes ago, relms said:

In order to get out of the path of Hurricane Michael, I evacuated from Grayton Beach, Florida to Fairhope, Alabama along with my trusty dog, Piper, the Leica SL, and a couple of lenses.  Out and about with the camera, I ran across Ray, a local artist, at the pier that juts out into Mobile Bay,  After a cordial conversation, he allowed me the privilege of taking his portrait.  The bright sunlight and shadows were not ideal for a portrait, but the SL handled it well.

Ray at Mobile Bay.

Hope your return home is safe and that you find everything okay.

43 minutes ago, relms said:

Ray at Mobile Bay.

Glad you got out, Robert.  The devastation looks quite severe.  

Rob

Foggy, humid night. Kaohsiung. Clarity nearer the dinners. Redlights with some interesting dispersion around the scooters.

SL+60mm Macro-TL.

On 10/12/2018 at 4:33 AM, relms said:

Ray at Mobile Bay.

Be safe and hope your neighbourhood is intact!