thighslapper

Leica SL Image Thread ...post your examples here ....

A very old inn - now in a museum. With SL and 24/90.

I thought those on this forum might find a couple of minor SL customizations of interest.  I super-glued an 11mm round washer/spacer over the Joystick.  I was constantly bumping the Joystick inadvertently and the washer solved the problem perfectly.  I also have added a few small labels to the rear LCD as reminders to the custom functions I have assigned to each button.  Mark Weidman

WEIDMAN_180712_1040189.jpgI thought those on this forum might find a couple of minor SL customizations of interest. I super-glued an 11mm round washer/spacer over the Joystick. I was constantly bumping the Joystick inadvertently and the washer solved the problem perfectly. I also have added a few small labels to the rear LCD as reminders to the custom functions I have assigned to each button. Mark Weidman

This doesn’t seem like the right thread for this post. I have not encountered joystick issues and there’s no way I would label the buttons that way. Using the camera frequently eliminates any need for labels with so few buttons.

WEIDMAN_180712_1040189.jpgI thought those on this forum might find a couple of minor SL customizations of interest.  I super-glued an 11mm round washer/spacer over the Joystick.  I was constantly bumping the Joystick inadvertently and the washer solved the problem perfectly.  I also have added a few small labels to the rear LCD as reminders to the custom functions I have assigned to each button.  Mark Weidman

I'm afraid that for me it renders a beautiful design quite ugly, but to each his own...

- Vikas