is it fault, shutting down

Advertisement (gone after registration)

yesterday, i went to shot, i set shutter speed at 1/6400 and after shoot, i turned off the camera, the camera showned red dot all the time, it wasnt turned off completely. and then i turned off/on several times but screen only showned Leica logo in center, unchanged. until i removed battery and put in again, the camera runs again normally.

Anyone has the same issue like that?

feeling sad and worry.

It's possible that the camera had issues with the storage card. Are there any blank pictures or missing file names on the card? If that happened to me, I'd at the very least format the card on my PC, using the SDFormatter tool.

• Like 2

tks for your sharing, yesterday is first time it happened, hope that it never happens again. After reading Pop's comment i think again maybe i turned off camera too fast after shooting, the pic had not completed to save in the card yet, so like that.

worry is down so much.

yesterday, i went to shot, i set shutter speed at 1/6400 and after shoot, i turned off the camera, the camera showned red dot all the time, it wasnt turned off completely. and then i turned off/on several times but screen only showned Leica logo in center, unchanged. until i removed battery and put in again, the camera runs again normally.

Anyone has the same issue like that?

feeling sad and worry.

5 minutes ago , my camera turned off and the logo does not changed as mentioned in your post. I removed the battery and it is ok now. 

• Like 1

the same with mine

you know the reason?

The same part is that the Leica logo didn't disappear after turning off. I switched on the camera and then accidently I turned off the camera at the same moment, and logo stayed on the disp. I needed to remove the battery. I had already read your message and I remembered your post while experiencing this problem  :)  I will check the Pop's advice while I have my card on the computer and report here the result of the check.

• Like 1

The same part is that the Leica logo didn't disappear after turning off. I switched on the camera and then accidently I turned off the camera at the same moment, and logo stayed on the disp. I needed to remove the battery. I had already read your message and I remembered your post while experiencing this problem  :)  I will check the Pop's advice while I have my card on the computer and report here the result of the check.

it will be experience for all Q user. tks