... I meant if you kept it just out of spite and didn't use .

I don't currently own a T but have rented and it is capable of producing stunning images .

I still may buy a T or the soon to be released T2 .

Guest VVJ

Lens prices have come down as well

They have except the 35mm though...

Well at the prices the current T is selling for, I can't think of a better digital back.

Gary

Have to agree. Just look at the photos produced using various lens with the T as the digital back... Native T lens, M lens, Nikon lens, Pentax lens... with close up lens... possibilities seems endless. 

Oh, wow! Just saw the new price drop on the T at b and h. That is huge! Have feared there is a glut unsold out there and think this means next version eminent. Or, being dropped. Either way, not letting go of my T. Sweet and underrated camera.

But....you know.....looking around at other camera stores on line, I wonder if this is a misprint? Still full price at Leica Miami and others.

Edited by billinghambaglady

That would be a shame.

Yes , a shame .

We'll have to settle for the AF speed of the Q , the resolution of the SL EVF , ( external ) and the best ASP-C 24 MP sensor on the market , in the T1 body .

Yes , a shame .

We'll have to settle for the AF speed of the Q , the resolution of the SL EVF , ( external ) and the best ASP-C 24 MP sensor on the market , in the T1 body .

Miro, I must confess that I was very disappointed when I realized my T is not opening my garage door and turning on my TV. I almost returned it!... Indeed; a shame! 

Guest satrycon

discontinued ?

Oh, wow! Just saw the new price drop on the T at b and h. That is huge! Have feared there is a glut unsold out there and think this means next version eminent. Or, being dropped. Either way, not letting go of my T. Sweet and underrated camera.
But....you know.....looking around at other camera stores on line, I wonder if this is a misprint? Still full price at Leica Miami and others.

Yes , a shame .

All wrapped up in a new body yes, that could be a good package, but a plastic EVF that means you can't then use a flashgun is not a great design IMHO.

discontinued ?

They got us all wondering with the extreme price drop at B&H. It would be unusual I think to announce the current version is discontinued before a new version hits the market, you would think?

They got us all wondering with the extreme price drop at B&H. It would be unusual I think to announce the current version is discontinued before a new version hits the market, you would think?

I doubt Leica are making any T's now, so it's effectively discontinued with a new model on the way. Dealers are selling remaining stocks.