Golden Glow of Autumn - 5 pictures

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Last weekend the fall colours were at its peak,. Temperatures were extremely mild being up to 20!° Celsius. No rain had  fallen, so there was a dream of goldrush because the foliage was almost complete.  I was at the location at 7:30. It was just in time for getting the glow on the pond. Yet it remained half shaded because the rocks were locking the sun. The sky was deep blue and a pale morning moon was still there. 

All with Olympus and Nocticron 43 mm/ 1.2

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

no 2 Olympus EM 5 + Nocticron

• Like 2

no 3

• Like 4

no 4

• Like 3

no 5

• Like 4

Dave,

thanks for your nice response. Yes, at that early hour it is quiet. But there was already activity in the background: another photographer checking the area, some girl belonging to the tent owner's group assembled for a morning coffee. This picture I posted on the landscape thread. At 9:30 the place became crowded because it has to offer so much and at weekends everybody wants to enjoy its magic.

Louis, yes, this tree is an attraction. If you look closely you can recognize some Indian incense sticks and tealights. People are being attracted to this park because it is adjacent to the somehow mysterious rocks of an ice age moraine. The rocks are being worshipped as wholly and enigmatic. The landscape park and the forst are beautiful. Thank for your response.

• Like 2

Bill,

thank you so much. I had such a good day that I am still dreaming of those colours and the bliss.

Dee,

your response is encouraging, thank you very much.

Stuart,

thank you stopping by and leaving a nice comment.

Adam,

my heartbeat was at high speed when I saw all those colours and their glow. A few prints will be done on my new Canon Pro 100S, which can do larger prints as well and so fine that this makes a significant difference to my old all purpose printer. Usually it takes somwe time to find out to decide for the final choice. Thanks for your help in this matter.

A lovely set that must have been great satisfaction to take. Like the abstract No.3 and could see this as one to print and exhibit.

Unfortunatly, where I am when the colours came so did the wind and rain, so a bit of a challenge this year!

pedaes,

thank you so much for your nice comment. Yes, every time it is different. This year the window to this nature phenomenon was quite wide open here and the weekends were quite busy then being outside. Now it is rainy, grey and yet very mild temperatures. Even now one can do something...

Rodrigue,

this makes me feel very honoured. Thank you. And you are right, it is always better to be up early, the day has so much to offer.....

Tom,

I am happy you like it. Thanks for your nice feedback.