Disappearing SL threads - reposted

LocalHero1953

Well, it was a simple statement of fact and a denial that Leica has any more influence on the content of this forum than anybody else with a hypothetical reasonable request. The key word being reasonable.

Okay, since the OP's straightforward question has been fully answered and this thread will serve no further useful purpose is it time to close it before the temptation to start bickering about conspiracy theories becomes too great?

Pete.

• Like 4

I made a bunch of exposures last Friday when I went to the local dealership to see and experiment with the camera. None of them are what I'd want to call "representative of the camera" other than for the specific purposes that I made them ... to inform me about how well I can focus it, how much I understand about the controls, etc.

So regardless of whether Leica wants me to or not, I see no point to posting them... But I have been looking at them and they are teaching me things about the camera prior to my having one of my own to experiment with. 

Lessee: just four more days to wait for my camera to arrive, if I get lucky ... :-)

I'm sure that as soon as the camera is in customer hands, there will be a flood of photos posted.

Edited by ramarren
  • Like 2

I thought the UK release date was the 21st not the 16th. If it is the 16th, I better get some money in my bank account quickly. 

I've heard both dates for the US. My dealer friend said the 16th, though, so I'm hoping that's the correct one. 

Edited by ramarren