spallutography

Vernissage "Traumauto | Autotraum" - Karlsruhe, 6.11.2015,19:00 Uhr

Advertisement (gone after registration)

*** Statt dem monatlichen Treffen in Karlsruhe am 05.11.2015 um 20 Uhr​​​ gibt es diese besonderen Alternativtermin: ***

In meiner Serie "Traumauto | Autotraum" mischen sich hochglanzpolierte Oldtimer mit Ersatzteilspendern.

Weder die eine noch die andere Seite zeigen die Realität. Die Wahrheit liegt irgendwo in der Mitte.

Im Uhland 21 können für kurze Zeit meine gesammelten automobile Momente, verbunden mit leckeren Weinen, genossen werden.

Uhland 21 nennen sich die Veranstaltungs- und Seminarräume des Weinlade am Gutenbergplatz.

Am 6. November 2015 um 19:00 Uhr laden wir zu einer Vernissage im kleinen Kreise ein.

Stoßen Sie bei einem Glas Wein auf die kleinen technischen Freuden des Lebens an.

Adresse: Uhlandstraße 21 - 76135 Karlsruhe

hier geht es zum Facebook-Event

hier geht es zum Blogbeitrag

Ich würde mich sehr über Besucher des Forums freuen. Eintritt frei!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AeroMirage
      Leica 23mm f2 Summicron-TL ASPH Lens with Case, #4265480, is in excellent cosmetic condition. It has minor paint wear on the bayonet where the hood mounts. I rate it at 9+. 
      The glass is clean and clear with no haze, fungus, or marks. No internal dust. Mechanically, this lens is in proper working order. The aperture blades function properly and are free of oil. The focus ring turns smoothly. This lens comes with original soft case, hood, filter, front and rear caps. This Leica 23mm f2 Summicron-TL is ready to roll! Serial number is clear, so it can be registered with Leica. Genuine Leica E52 UV filter included. (Not shown) Email your location and we can work out shipping.
    • By gwpics
      Like so many I am in a lockdown situation, and as a safeguard I have not ventured out for many week because of my age and heart condition. Those around me are keen to keep me a live for some reason! 😄 I have therefore been exploring the home environment, and also exploring my under-used 24mm Elmarit-M f2.8 ASPH.
      Here is one from my garden which was taken with the Elmarit on my M240, and then converted to black and white in Lightroom CC. Technical details are 1/90 f8 @ 2000iso Init is pretty dark under the oak tree). Hope you like it!
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Jim J
      I have a 1936 IIIa (s.n. 184223) that is in need of a lens, and I am now in a position to purchase one.  I am leaning towards an f3.5 Elmar, as I think it complements the design of the camera beautifully both in compactness and in general appearance.  The other lenses that are possibilities look a bit heavier and some even a bit too modern (even though some of them are not) for an 85 year old camera.  I do have some points that I would appreciate comments on from those who know more about things Leica than I do, before I part with my cash.
      Firstly, condition.  Quite a few lenses of this age have either dust or haze in the optics, and others have light marks.  Would I be correct in assuming that dust or haze (provided the haze is not excessive) could be fixed with a CLA, as could a stiff aperture ring or focusing ring, but marks would generally not go away?
      Secondly, coatings.  I see that, as a rule, Pre-War lenses are clear, and Post-War lenses are coated, and I understand the basic reasoning behind coating lenses is to cut down internal reflections but, in lenses of this quality, is there really much of a difference between the two?
      As for the lenses that I’m looking at:
      Elmar f3.5:  My preferred option, as it is so light and compact and just looks so right on a Barnack Leica;
      Elmar f2.8: Aside from the extra f-stop, is there any reason for preferring this over the f3.5 Elmar?  I find it does not have quite the same visual appeal as the f3.5 Elmar, but it could be useful in low light situations.
      Summar f2:  Maybe another lens to consider.  Again, not quite the same visual appeal as the f3.5 Elmar, but it could also be useful in low light situations.
      Summitar: From what I can see, it appears to be an updated and improved version of the Summar.  Compared with the Elmar, and even the Summar, it looks a trifle bulky (yes, I know it isn’t really).
      Summicron: I’m not so keen on this one, as I find the appearance of the earlier lenses more appealing.  I would also prefer to fit my camera with a lens that’s a bit closer to what it originally had.  I have heard that the front element is made of an unusually soft glass, which means that these lenses are often badly scratched.  Is this so?
      Thank you in advance for helping a newcomer to the world of Leicas.
    • By macrobernd
      Liebe Münchner Leica Stammtischler*innen,
      nach den vielen Absagen aufgrund der Corona-Krise, möchte ich eine Idee aufgreifen, die ich mit einem anderen Fotokreis erfolgreich durchgezogen habe:
      ONLINE Stammtisch am 18.04. ab 19:00 Uhr
      Bei Interesse würde ich einen Termin auf einer Online-Conferencing-Plattform (Teamviewer) erstellen, sodass wir uns dort virtuell treffen und miteinander kommunizieren können. Mit meinem anderen Fotokreis haben wir an den Termin in zwei Stunden folgendes unternommen:
      Zwei Teilnehmer (Präsentatoren) haben ihren Bildschirm geteilt und ein unbearbeitetes Foto zur Verfügung gestellt. Alle anderen Teilnehmer (Bildbearbeiter) haben das Bild gemeinsam analysiert und Vorschläge zur Bearbeitung eingereicht. Der Präsentator hat dann die Bearbeitungsvorschläge live in Lightroom (oder jeder anderen Bearbeitungssoftware) umgesetzt. Nach ca. einer Stunde hatten sich die Bildbearbeiter dann auf eine finale Version geeinigt. Diese wurde dann mit dem finalen Original des Präsentators verglichen. Der Präsentator hatte anschließend noch die Möglichkeit, seine Bildbearbeitung im Detail vorzustellen und natürlich die Fragen aller Teilnehmer zu beantworten.
      Wir waren 6 Teilnehmer und hatten zwei wirklich vergnügliche und teils lehrreiche Stunden. Ich denke dieses Format kann bis max. 10 Teilnehmern gut funktionieren. Alternativ kann ich mir auch andere Themen vorstellen, wie z.B. "Was ich schon immer mal über Lightroom oder Capture One wissen wollte". Also eine Frage und Antwort-Runde mit Demonstration in der jeweiligen Software.
      Die Teamviewer Software ist kostenlos und für alle gängigen Betriebssystem (Windows, MacOS, Linux) erhältlich. Was braucht ihr als Hardware? Eigentlich nur einen PC oder Laptop und ein eingebautes oder externes Mikrofon.
      Wer also Interesse hat, antwortet bitte auf diesen Thread. Ideen sind gerne willkommen!
      Grüße
      Bernd
      P.S. Bier und oder Wein bringt jeder selbst mit 😉
    • By Ouroboros
      If anyone has experience of using the above lenses and can offer some comparison opinions of using both at full aperture, I'd be interested in your thoughts. 
      TIA.