Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
By jaegerregardless of RF or DSLR, there is grease mark on LCD. I hate the smell days later if I forgot to wipe it. For the same reason I don't like people touch my cameras...
I use right eye to focus which should be better than lefty. I've tried to rotate my head clockwise to avoid touchy touchy but weird becoz I use both eyes.
I have a diopter + prescription on the M already but my nose is still touching the LCD. I'm thinking to add a larger eyecup that can push my face away a little which I haven't tired yet but would it work?
P.S. It's not an extreme case, my nose is normal to medium size. =P
By barcoderI have somehow managed to get a little condensation behind the protective glass for the LCD screen. I've never applied one of these protective screens myself before, but would like to remove it as it's a little annoying. Any suggestions/best practices other than just ignore it? 😉 Thanks!
By JonVdGI have a couple questions for those who have owned or had experience with the T and TL bodies. I realize this has been discussed in other threads, but I’m hoping for a little more insight. Even when auto review is turned off on my T body, the captured image lingers on the screen for a second (the equivalent of "blackout" on other cameras), prohibiting me from immediately composing my next shot. I admit that's not a lot of time, but it can have an impact on my shooting workflow. So my questions are 1) do the TL and TL2 also have this issue, and 2) does using a faster memory card decrease the time it takes for the monitor to become live again? For reference, I'm using a Panasonic SDHC Class 10 UHS-3 card with a 45 MB/s write time, and I'm shooting RAW (DNG) with 1.8 MB jpeg files. The T has no option for shooting DNG only, unfortunately.
By paraskoHi all,
I"m considering buying a Leica TL2 which I want to use to take photos in the same way that I do with my IPhone for street photography. That is, touch screen focus only and most of the time I use burst mode to be able to nail the shot in terms of people moving into the scene.
1. Is the quality of the LCD on the TL2 comparable to a smartphone (I'm using an Iphone 7 plus currently)?
2. Does the TL2 have a 'continuous shooting' option or only single shot? I couldn't find this in the specs.
3. Can you program the camera to choose the focus point and take the shot simultaneously by a single tap on the screen? Or do you have to tap on screen to choose focus point and then press shutter button?
4. Is the AF fast enough for street photography?
5. I would be buying this camera with the new pancake 18mm lens. Would I be able to get maximum depth of field with this combo, as with a smartphone? That is, I want everything to be completely and equally in focus from foreground to background. I do not want shallow depth of field.
I have looked at other cameras (Sony, Fuji etc) but the larger LCD screen is the main attraction with this camera so that it is similar to an iphone experience but better image quality.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.