Sign in to follow this  
Iduna

Autumn Light Color Versions - series 3 (5 pictures)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Here are now somes samples of golden autumn colors. The trees have only started now turning into yellow. I wonder whether there will be really strong colors his year. I think one has to wait a bit more. Still, deep in the forest there is much green.

Canon 5D MKII with Elmarit R 28 mm

Beautiful Autumn colours. We don't see such a seasonal change here in Sydney. Have to go somewhere colder so see the Autumn colours.

Iduna, a lovely Autumn and beautifully captured...it's maybe the best time of the year! The light in the second image is just gorgeous.

Mark,

thank you for your time for an autumn walk. These days before the first autumn storm will sweep away the leaves are very tranquil. At the moment sun is hiding behind mist and humidity. We hope for more light and sun to get a few more translucent colors now. If no change will come one has to concentrate on more morbid structures. The change of colors is a wonderful showdown. The winter season is often dull, cool and most of the time no snow - I could easily skip that season and would prefer other climate zones.

Dee,

thank you so much for your nice response. Under the photographic aspect it is a veery rich time, otherwise I prefer to leave out the winter season for its grey dull character here.

Steve,

nice to have your encouraging comment. Thank you.

Gerry,

you are right. One has to go out whenever it is possible. It is getting dark now so early that after work it already too late. The weekends are meant to be reserves for this type of hunt. Thanks for stopping by.

Stuart,

thank you fór sharing a few moments and your nice response.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By HansiMustermann
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  
    • By IntrepidTraveller6
      I have a trip planned for January 2020 to the Azores and Lisbon. I plan on bringing my M240 with 35 Cron, and 28 Ultron VM. I want to do some landscape and seascape images and would like to get a wide or ultra wide angle lens. I'm looking for suggestions or user experience on what is available. Right now my top choices are the Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 (which i can use on my Xpro2 as well) or Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 which will be cheaper but won't be useful on my crop sensor (I already have that focal length covered). 
      My other option would be the Leica 21mm f3.4 SEM... which I hear is an excellent lens but would require me to sell some gear fast to afford it. 
      Anyone have any other suggestions or can give me insight on their experience with the choices i have listed?
    • By gwpics
      I was just leaving the waterside park area when I spotted this guy. I was already driving so I drove back around the park and parked up so that I could catch him. It had just been pouring with rain so I think he stopped under the tree to take shelter, but he then sat on the wet grass.
      Leica M240 + 35mm Summarit f2.5. Shot as .dng and converted to black and white in Lightroom Classic.
      Hope you like it
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By zampelis

• By lykaman
      C'mon Chaps, we've seen the Map. now lets do the walk..