Bags

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The Acme Made bag is still available on Ebay uk for £6.90 (~$10 + post) and I agree is superb! I got one for my Leica X 113 and it fits extremely well with room for the Visoflex too, space for a couple of filters and cards etc. Very well made!

See Ebay item 321656896949 

Edited by cobbslane
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Perfect fit for the Q...

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You might consider the Wotancraft RYKER. Extremely well made. List price $379 USD.

Steve Huff and Kristian Dowling have some great youtube reviews of the RYKER.

I ordered the Raven brown directly from Wotancraft, Taipeh.

Shipping with FedEx Priority takes only three days and i had this beautiful bag in my hands.

This is a great bag. The quality is amazing and the most important thing for me: its the perfect size for me.

There si enough place for my sunglasses as well.

I ordered the raven with the shoulder pad from the Ryker because sometimes I have problems with my shoulder also carrying just low weight on them.

Greets from Germany

I ordered the Raven brown directly from Wotancraft, Taipeh.

Shipping with FedEx Priority takes only three days and i had this beautiful bag in my hands.

This is a great bag. The quality is amazing and the most important thing for me: its the perfect size for me.

There si enough place for my sunglasses as well.

I ordered the raven with the shoulder pad from the Ryker because sometimes I have problems with my shoulder also carrying just low weight on them.

Greets from Germany

Just received the Ryker and love it!  Just the right size for my M system.  Ordering the Raven for the Q, or just carrying camera and lens, and looking forward to it!  Like you, shoulder issues.  My 'drag in the mud' bag will remain the Billingham Hadley small, but for a little more upscale will use the Wotancrafts.  I have some Ona bags but selling off.  They are too stiff.  They look good but a bag needs to feel comfortable besides being functional.  The Wotancraft seems to be a winner, finally!

Just received the Ryker and love it!  Just the right size for my M system.  Ordering the Raven for the Q, or just carrying camera and lens, and looking forward to it!  Like you, shoulder issues.  My 'drag in the mud' bag will remain the Billingham Hadley small, but for a little more upscale will use the Wotancrafts.  I have some Ona bags but selling off.  They are too stiff.  They look good but a bag needs to feel comfortable besides being functional.  The Wotancraft seems to be a winner, finally!

funny, I also had the On a Bowery and the Billingham Hadley small before for my Q....

• 1 year later...

Will my Q with attached sunshade and the Leica Half Case Protector plus a second battery fit in either the Hadley Digital or Leica Small System Case?

Edited by kuau
  • Like 1

Will my Q with attached sunshade and the Leica Half Case Protector plus a second battery fit in either the Hadley Digital or Leica Small System Case?

I have that setup and I tried the Hadley Digital.  Even at 4 inches wide, I thought it was a tight fit. The small is even thinner.  I returned it as I am trying to minimize any rub wear on the left side top of the camera as I use a hand strap on the right. Some might like the tight fit.  I am now working with a Think Tank Retrospective 6 bag which fits the Q and the protector with room to spare (fabulous bag I might add).  I am thinking about adding a Lumix GX1 with 90mm to the other half of the bag.  I am out of town, and will not know the outcome until later.  I will be in Europe later this year, and thought it might good to have the GX1 with a little range to it.  Happy to answer any questions.