Bags

Domke F-5XB (ruggedwear) will house my Q once it arrives, I've used this back for 3 years and it's perfect for carrying a camera and a few accessories whilst still having room for a bottle of water. It also looks pretty low key which appeals to me as I am a pretty scruffy person so having an Ona or similar bag wouldn't really suit me.

This is my bag for my Q, and I have another one for my X Vario. Now discontinued, but still available for $15 at Amazon. Yes.....$15.

I paid quite a bit more for mine. I'm buying another one, because $15:)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

Got a Fogg Flute M9 thats fits perfect for the Q with hood and cap, SF26 flash, 2 Filters and Spare Batteries. These beauties are made on request so I had the chance to get an trap door divider in the bag so the SF26 fits in there as well. When I need more space, for a second camera, I take a Leica version of the Hadley small that is a least twice as big as the Flute.

Got a Fogg Flute M9 thats fits perfect for the Q with hood and cap, SF26 flash, 2 Filters and Spare Batteries. These beauties are made on request so I had the chance to get an trap door divider in the bag so the SF26 fits in there as well. When I need more space, for a second camera, I take a Leica version of the Hadley small that is a least twice as big as the Flute.

This looks like the perfect bag for what I want size wise, any estimate of how much the Fogg Flute M9 costs? They have no prices on their website. 

This looks like the perfect bag for what I want size wise, any estimate of how much the Fogg Flute M9 costs? They have no prices on their website. 

Prices may be different around the world, I think TAMARKIN is their dealer in the US, I paid 350,-€ ordered directly in France. Not cheap but worth the price, from my point of view.

• Like 1

This is my bag for my Q, and I have another one for my X Vario. Now discontinued, but still available for $15 at Amazon. Yes.....$15.

I think I bought the last one on Amazon, $14.29 can't be beat.

• Like 2

I posted this bag in the case thread; this company makes great stuff:

http://www.hardgraft...merabag-classic

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

At $14.29....Amazon this morning...I had to see this bag!