nico1974

Availability?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Don't know, but they did get some Q stock on launch day and I got one of them, after missing out with Red Dot and Bruton Street. 

Great. Did you get the passport as well?

Great. Did you get the passport as well?

Yes

Classic Camera is a premier dealer and you get a passport

Nothing beats doing your unboxing in the comfort of the Leica store... ironically, this photo taken with an iPhone 6+ (also 28mm).

One just popped up on Amazon, but in the 5 minutes it took me to vet the seller it sold.... Doh!

With a RRP of £4200 and being sold for £3399.99 that is £500 more than the Leica RRP of £2900. And if true it will be a grey import without the UK passport and 2 year warranty

Edited by viramati

I think £300 over list is a bit steep for ordering and picking it up, if it were £100 I am sure it would fly, I understand your point as a Pro but you need to understand the Forum people, over profiteering leaves a bad taste.

GLWTS 

I think £300 over list is a bit steep for ordering and picking it up, if it were £100 I am sure it would fly, I understand your point as a Pro but you need to understand the Forum people, over profiteering leaves a bad taste.

GLWTS 

Agree dropped price to £3k

finally i got the call... i cannot pick it up before Friday....this is worse than not getting the call at all... 

So close! I found it listed as "in stock" on Glazer's website, but called to verify and they are all going to preorders.

You guys are crazy, Scotnick has one for 3K and it will cost him circa £130 to post insured, if you want one thats the place to go for sure.