nico1974

Availability?

At Last, At Last You are in my hands, you are in my hands where you should be.  Ordered June 24 and arrived November 16. Well worth waiting for. Got it from Photocreative in Mississauga  Ontario Canada.

I'm seeing quote a few pop up on the used section of photo forums, and for less than retail. Availability must be getting better if the used market is now healthy with Q stock.

I'm seeing quote a few pop up on the used section of photo forums, and for less than retail. Availability must be getting better if the used market is now healthy with Q stock.

One on FM is mine! But I'm selling to fund a SL. Otherwise I'd keep the fantastic Q!

I am glad that some of you are getting yours from Herrington. I was the first person who referred Herrington to this post back on Oct 2. This is my second Leica I got from them. They ordered 70 Q's from Leica and the units are gradually coming in. The Herrington folks are very courteous and have great customer service. B&H is a joke because they don't care to earn your business. Hope you enjoy the Q as much as I do.

dear allan94,

because of your notice about availability from herrington, i ordered my leica q from them at 5 a.m. cst on november 2. they called me at 2 p.m. to say that they were shipping my order. Wow !

the Q is everything i had hoped for.

thanks and best wishes !

That's not a very good sign if people are getting rid of them already.

my last post doesn't seem to be showing, but I rang a few places in UK and all said not before Christmas. As I'm working in Barcelona this week I tried the Leica Boutique here, they have 3 in stock and cant see what the problem is. I'm in Barcelona now in a hotel room waiting for the battery to charge.

Ordered Saturday collected Tuesday.

Casanova Foto

Ronda Universitat 35

08007 Barcelona

email info@casanovafoto.com

they have three branches in Spain all have stock, 3,990.00 euro

if i'm reading the label right mine was made 28/10/2015

great shop bang smack in the middle of Barcelona, loads of stock of all brands and friendly staff. All i did was email and they put it to one side for me, when i went in today it was bagged up ready for me to collect. 

Perhaps Spain is still very much in a recession & because of the price etc.

I have placed a deposit & been on a waiting list in Australia since mid September & still no word on when I will be getting mine.............

It looks like a lot of Q's have hit the market but if anyone still needing one, Brad Berger with Berger Bros Camera said he got one in yesterday and it is available. You can reach him at 516-816-4921

Hey all, just joined this forum! happy to say I am getting a Q. Found one that has been a demo in perfect condition with the two year warranty still attached for $700 less than retail! I just had to pull the trigger. I'm sure there are some other demo's getting taken off the shelves by now - just a heads up for those that don't mind. Cheers

I followed the availability closely until getting a Q five weeks go. Before that, I was on several big company wait lists (e.g., B&H) to no avail. It was the small companies (i.e., Popflash, Leica Store Miami, Ken Hansen, Precision Camera) that got cameras in stock.

I am glad that some of you are getting yours from Herrington. I was the first person who referred Herrington to this post back on Oct 2. This is my second Leica I got from them. They ordered 70 Q's from Leica and the units are gradually coming in. The Herrington folks are very courteous and have great customer service. B&H is a joke because they don't care to earn your business. Hope you enjoy the Q as much as I do.

I also got mine from Herrington when neither B&H or Adorama had them (they still don't). I got mine at the beginning of Dec. and the manufacture date showed 11/11/'15.   I have been dealing with Herrington for many years and have never had a problem.