Availability?

I'm having a tough time pulling the trigger on this $4250 purchase without testing it out first.

déjà vu...

I don't think, by the way, that you will have problems selling the Q at zero loss if you are indeed unhappy with it... having read the complaints about availability across the US

I spoke with the shop I pre-ordered (on the 10th) from ( in the U.S.) today. They have only received 1 shipment to date (shortly after the 10th). They of course have more on order. They get '2-3 days ' notice of a shipment. Of course have no idea when and how many they will get until that 2-3 period. At which time they confirm orders and will ship when they receive the delivery.

ymmv

I was it appears very lucky to be able to reserve one on the Thursday and get it delivered the following Tuesday. I only heard about the Q the day before. My problem now is getting a bag, case or strap. Next week, allegedly ... Per UK main store

• Like 1

approximately when did you put your order in?

June 12.  I was 8th on the list (technically 16th, since their initial allocation sold out).

Where did you get it from?

Leica Store NYC, SoHo.  Their list is over 60 people last time I went there (last week), with 1 person standing in the store getting added to the list.  I will chat up the store manager tomorrow afternoon and see if he knows anything new for everyone else.

Just got mine and the only one my dealer has had this week. Anyway he pointed out this interesting fact on the box label which shows the date, presumably of fabrication and the thing being boxed up, as the 26/03/2015 (I have obscured the serial number)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Interesting!!! Let the theories begin

Edited by viramati

Ordered from Classic Camera in London on the 15th, I was told i was 3rd in the list and i would get one that week. Now I'm being told they won't receive their second batch of delivery until end of July.

I was second on their list on 11th and got mine on 16th. Andy is getting lots of calls, surprise surprise. End of July sounds good, given the reception.

• Like 1

I was second on their list on 11th and got mine on 16th. Andy is getting lots of calls, surprise surprise. End of July sounds good, given the reception.

Interesting so have they become official leica dealers again offering the full UK passport

Edited by viramati

Interesting so have they become official leica dealers again offering the full UK passport

Don't know, but they did get some Q stock on launch day and I got one of them, after missing out with Red Dot and Bruton Street.