Availability?

There is a Q available at Berger Brothers Camera. Call Brad Berger at 516-816-4921. He just got it in today and he does not have a waiting list. He is a very small Leica dealer in NY. Good Luck...!

Thank you Bill. I got this one today. Cancel the order from Adorama.

Brad is a nice guy. Order the grip and screen protection from him too.

Ordered with Leica Miami in July as nothing was happening regarding delivery, Cancelled and last week ordered with "Herrington Catalog", they promised delivery in 10 days and finally it is with FedEx and this Wednesday will be delivered to my nephew in Phoenix. I live in India so I will wait another two weeks for DHL to deliver it to my India Address in next two weeks, hopefully will receive by the second week of November... what a wait... :)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Ordered with Leica Miami in July as nothing was happening regarding delivery, Cancelled and last week ordered with "Herrington Catalog", they promised delivery in 10 days and finally it is with FedEx and this Wednesday will be delivered to my nephew in Phoenix. I live in India so I will wait another two weeks for DHL to deliver it to my India Address in next two weeks, hopefully will receive by the second week of November... what a wait...  :)

So just curious as to why you list your City as Anaheim, CA?

So just curious as to why you list your City as Anaheim, CA?

I was in Anaheim for last 6 months, from March to Sept. My son is in Chapman Uni. I was visiting him. I joined this blog at that time. I should change it to India now :)

(Just did it...Thanks)

Edited by mehtasunil

I picked up the Leica Q today from The Camera Store in Calgary, there were 2 on hold , the persons who ordered them, didn't pick

them up by their deadline, so they became avaiable.

Another great camera from Leica, simple , straight forward, with great image quality, love that fast auto-focus.

Just got a call to say my preorder is unlikely to be fulfilled on time and Leica won't commit any further than the 4 back orders in NZ will be fulfilled by Feb/March! Apparently there are 200 back orders in Australia and NZ seems to be well down the priority list.

On the upside (for me), I've been offered a 2 week old Q at 10% off list price so will be getting that this week :)

Long time lurker first time post.  

Thought I would finally sign up and throw in my queue status to compare with everyone else.  

Preordered and paid two thirds of the total price on the Q 28th of August at the Leica Store in San Francisco.  They informed me to expect a wait time of 4-5 weeks.  Went back today (26th of September) and paid off the remaining balance.  I'm still getting quoted a 4 week waiting period and I'm more than halfway up the waiting list.  

Good news is the Leica Store sales rep said production has been ramped up and they're getting around 4 copies every shipment biweekly.

I've only had a good hour with the Q but it felt so magical it became a must have!

Hopefully I'll get a surprise notification like some of you guys did. *crossing fingers*

update 26.12.2015: 

Called up Leica Store SF to check upon my paid in full preorder status.  I'm now 9th on the list and they're estimating two more weeks as they're now getting in a healthy amount of stock.  

Two solid months waiting, hopefully just two more weeks (or less).