nico1974

Availability?

Seriously!?  Man, where is my luck? LoL - I'm still on 4 lists, but I assumed Glazers wasn't an option...

Yeah, I got lucky. Just walked in the store to see if they had a display model to check out and there was one in the case for sale. Wasn't planning to buy but couldn't resist. They were expecting more and I believe the Leica store in Bellevue is as well (word of mouth). Incredibly happy with the purchase, feels like I've been waiting for this camera my whole life.

Yeah, I got lucky. Just walked in the store to see if they had a display model to check out and there was one in the case for sale. Wasn't planning to buy but couldn't resist. They were expecting more and I believe the Leica store in Bellevue is as well (word of mouth). Incredibly happy with the purchase, feels like I've been waiting for this camera my whole life.

That's awesome! Congrats - I'm hoping for that feeling too.  Having fallen in love with my x100s I have high hopes that this will be the true fit for several years to come.

That's awesome! Congrats - I'm hoping for that feeling too.  Having fallen in love with my x100s I have high hopes that this will be the true fit for several years to come.

I'm coming from the x100s as well, and mostly a street photographer these days. It's a whole new, and much better, world with the Q. Hardly even comparable.

Mine arrived today (from Leica Shop in Wien - second time I placed and order with them, and yet again it was truly a great experience. They are extremely service minded). 

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Well, my luck finally struck!  I called several stores (listed on the Leica site) this morning and found one at Capture Integration in Atlanta GA.  It arrives on Wednesday!  Once it's in my hands, I'll remove myself from the various lists I'm on.

Good news, I had hoped you were on your way with the Miami store.  Anyway, good luck with the camera, I know you will have a ball with it.

Me too, I will definitely be calling Miami and the others to let my name go on the list.  Thanks anyhow, much appreciated, but I had to go with the first one I could land!

Mine arrived today from Capture Integration in Atlanta!  I got a call about another which I promptly passed to a friend to order.  They're creeping out yet!

Mine arrived today from Capture Integration in Atlanta!  I got a call about another which I promptly passed to a friend to order.  They're creeping out yet!

Thanks Ryan!

Just got my today!!!  Ordered it on Aug 18th and picked up Oct 15th at the Tokyo Ginza store.  Fabrication date on the box is Sept 22nd. Good luck to all those that are still waiting.

OMG!!!!!!! 

Order date:  10/8.........and it arives tomorrow AM!

I ordered from HerringtonCatalog based on what someone on this thread wrote.

Thank you LCameraForum!

Those of you waiting, just call around.  I was only Number 8 on waiting list at Herrington....at the very nice Leica Miami I was probably god knows what. 

There is a Q available at Berger Brothers Camera. Call Brad Berger at 516-816-4921. He just got it in today and he does not have a waiting list. He is a very small Leica dealer in NY. Good Luck...!

Thanks to this forum, I placed my Q order this morning with Herrington.....and less then 3 hours later, was notified that my Q shipped.  I should be receiving my Q mid next week.  I will be glad to spend more time on the "images"  forum rather then the "availability" forum!  I canceled my long standing order with Adorama.

Smoothlander, thanks to you as well.  I just called Herrington and they had another Q, eleven more actually, so mine is on the way too!  Those waiting take note.  

ps - about 30 minutes after posting I got a shipping confirmation from Herrington - should have the Q by Tuesday!

Edited by beauport

Thanks for the info on Herrington Camera store. I just ordered mine and requested my order to be cancelled with B&H (ordered back in June with B&H store). They immediately shipped my order

When I called, the lady said that they still have a few more in stock... Here is the link to order:

http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/products/leica-q?via=52faebaec2533715e000032f%2F52faebaec2533715e0000330%2F52faebaec2533715e000033e

Edited by skyblueee

Herrington Camera is not known to me, those who have brought a Q from them, have you used them before. Looking for a possible recomendation,   thank u  joanlvh

sorry cannot yet delete new topic on availability