Availability?

Seriously!?  Man, where is my luck? LoL - I'm still on 4 lists, but I assumed Glazers wasn't an option...

Yeah, I got lucky. Just walked in the store to see if they had a display model to check out and there was one in the case for sale. Wasn't planning to buy but couldn't resist. They were expecting more and I believe the Leica store in Bellevue is as well (word of mouth). Incredibly happy with the purchase, feels like I've been waiting for this camera my whole life.

• Like 1

Yeah, I got lucky. Just walked in the store to see if they had a display model to check out and there was one in the case for sale. Wasn't planning to buy but couldn't resist. They were expecting more and I believe the Leica store in Bellevue is as well (word of mouth). Incredibly happy with the purchase, feels like I've been waiting for this camera my whole life.

That's awesome! Congrats - I'm hoping for that feeling too.  Having fallen in love with my x100s I have high hopes that this will be the true fit for several years to come.

That's awesome! Congrats - I'm hoping for that feeling too.  Having fallen in love with my x100s I have high hopes that this will be the true fit for several years to come.

I'm coming from the x100s as well, and mostly a street photographer these days. It's a whole new, and much better, world with the Q. Hardly even comparable.

OMG!!!!!!! 

Order date:  10/8.........and it arives tomorrow AM!

I ordered from HerringtonCatalog based on what someone on this thread wrote.

Thank you LCameraForum!

Those of you waiting, just call around.  I was only Number 8 on waiting list at Herrington....at the very nice Leica Miami I was probably god knows what. 

Thanks to this forum, I placed my Q order this morning with Herrington.....and less then 3 hours later, was notified that my Q shipped.  I should be receiving my Q mid next week.  I will be glad to spend more time on the "images"  forum rather then the "availability" forum!  I canceled my long standing order with Adorama.

Smoothlander, thanks to you as well.  I just called Herrington and they had another Q, eleven more actually, so mine is on the way too!  Those waiting take note.  

ps - about 30 minutes after posting I got a shipping confirmation from Herrington - should have the Q by Tuesday!

Edited by beauport
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info on Herrington Camera store. I just ordered mine and requested my order to be cancelled with B&H (ordered back in June with B&H store). They immediately shipped my order :) When I called, the lady said that they still have a few more in stock... Here is the link to order:

http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/products/leica-q?via=52faebaec2533715e000032f%2F52faebaec2533715e0000330%2F52faebaec2533715e000033e

Edited by skyblueee
  • Like 1