freitz

Leica T Secondary system

Advertisement (gone after registration)

There is no reason to think that the 'T' production is due for discontinuation … unless notice is taken of the naysayers' and rumourmongers' unfounded wishful thinkings. 

dunk

It is a very portable system with those two zooms lenses 18-55 and 56-135. I was also surprised by the lightness. This is definitely a system for travelling with and because it is made so well, a pleasure to behold and use.

The lenses are really excellent. Specially the Telezoom.

For me its the favorite mirrorless I have used so far (various m43 from Pana and Oly, various Sony dx, A7s/A7II)

DX sensor is a very nice compromise which offers lenses not too big and still some shallow DOF, good high ISO and dynamic range.

If speed is not an issue, the T is excellent. The T is faster than the X line, but its not as fast as the Q or Oly EM1.

Also...I do expect other T bodies will follow in the longer future, and I guess they will be faster and maybe also have included viewfinder.

By the way-the T external viewfinder seems larger than that included in the Q. 

Also...I do expect other T bodies will follow in the longer future, and I guess they will be faster and maybe also have included viewfinder.

By the way-the T external viewfinder seems larger than that included in the Q. 

Of couse this only my personal speculation, I could be proven wrong as well.