Pairs and a sort of car - 2 pictures

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hansa
      Many owners have experienced a broken battery clip with their X1, X2, X-E, X Vario or X camera (the small grey plastic retaining clip inside the battery compartment). Leica service in The Netherlands was kind enough to send me a new clip for free. While putting it in, I looked for a way to prevent this from happening again. I think the problem is caused by the rather heavy battery which, after a few years, is too much for the quite fragile clip to handle when the camera is put down on a solid object such as a table or other impacts. There is a space of a few mm. between the clip and the inside of battery door. The battery door does not support or hold the battery, but only covers the compartiment. The clip takes full impact of the battery mass on each impact. Because of this design, after a few years the clip usually breaks. An easy way to prevent this is to attach a small piece of sticky foam rubber on the inside of the battery door. The foam rubber pushes the battery up and relieves the clip. Any impact is cushioned by the rubber damper. Ergo; no more broken battery retainer clips. 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By 4peterse
      Moin Leude,
      ich bin eigentlich ein eingefleischter Farbfotograf, wollte mich aber mal an schwarzweiß versuchen. Praktischerweise gibt es ja zwei schwarzweiß Modi, die aber (natürlich) nur schwarzweiße JPEGs produzieren. Im L+RAW Modus werden dann noch zusätzliche RAW Files angelegt, die aber (natürlich) farbig sind. Insgeheim hatte ich gehofft, dass in die RAW Files schon ein schwarzweiß Profil eingebettet ist – ähnlich wie in den Crop Modi ja auch schon der Bildausschnitt im RAW File eingestellt ist.
      Da die Kamera das nicht erledigt, bin ich also auf der Suche nach einem Profil für Lightroom, das möglichst nah an den JPEGs dran ist. Das Adobe Monochrome ist leider nicht exakt passend. Natürlich kann man das einfach als Ausgangsbasis nutzen und dann an den Reglern rumschrauben, wie es einem gut passt.
      Daher gibt es vielleicht hier im Forum jemanden, der so in Profil schon hat, weiß wo man eines bekommen kann oder auch weiß, wie man eines anlegen kann (ohne allzuviel Rumgerate)?
      Danke!
    • By piran
      Did you need the yellow filter for the clouds? Could similar or same be achieved post? Having specified a Q2M I wonder whether I should be looking out to fit yellow or orange glass in front of all that nice Q2M design?