dhsimmonds

Post your type 109 images here

Thanks for replying.  I was using Preview to resize but when I exported the photo, it wasn't keeping the new file size.  I found that by switching to the "save as" command, it worked.

Soundsl like you have figured it out. Rob

Hi: Newbie here. Love my Leica D-109. I do a lot of bouldering in Joshua Tree, so I'm always crawling over and under the rocks. The 109 stays nicely tucked to the side, no more banging big lenses (former Oly OMD-5 owner) on the rocks. Personally, it does everything I want it to. I would like the get the VLUX as well, for the reach.

Edited by reflex760

Looking forward to adding some photos here, had a d lux 4 and then moved away to Fuji x100, I have just purchased the 109 should arrive Tuesday so looking forward to using it.

Bernd, your composition and colors are amazing! Thanks for sharing! Do you have a website? 

Thank you for the compliment. A web site I have not yet . My photos are available on the LEICA PHOTO PARK .

" OLD FRANCE "

Best Regards

Bernd

Wow..great pics here, definitely inspiring to go out with my camera and try to improve, upon seeing these I'm nowhere near in skills...

I wish a lot of fun and success here .

Regards

Bernd