Leica Q Prices around the World

The Leica store in Miami, Fla, indicated that there would be an exchange rate increase on 5/10/'16, but the Q was not one of the products going up in price.  The Leica X-U (Type 113)  is going up in price even though it is not yet available.  You can see the full list of products on their site  http://leicastoremiami.com.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought two in London for 2900£ each. I paid a deposit to secure them before the price increase.

The store allowed me to redeem the full 20% tax refund for them. So I will have paid 2416£ for each

Edited by nawoo

• 3 months later...

Hi, im new here and im wondering how much is the price of Leica Q in germany after tax refund?

Im planning to visit dusseldorf this october for work and might as well pick up the leica while I'm there.

And may i know reputable and good leica dealer in dusseldorf?

Thank you very much beforehand.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi, im new here and im wondering how much is the price of Leica Q in germany after tax refund?

Im planning to visit dusseldorf this october for work and might as well pick up the leica while I'm there.

And may i know reputable and good leica dealer in dusseldorf?

Thank you very much beforehand.

German VAT is 19% … so deduct 15.96% from the VAT inclusive price to obtain the 'before VAT' price. 

dunk

• 3 weeks later...

I've been mulling over the leica q purchase for more than a year. I'm about to press the trigger but getting second thoughts again because I own the Ricoh GR II and the Fuji X100 and XT2 and XPRO1 and XPRO2 with every single Fuji lens there is but what I still really want is the Q.

Can you really see the difference in IQ over the cameras ) lenses mentioned above? In super happy with my gear but the Q in my local store seems to have my name on it.

Also I was hoping there is some announcement re a new Q at photokina but there seems no news. I was hoping to see a price drop due to a successor being announced?

• 5 months later...

anymore price update? currently i have seen prices as below.

leica q black/titanium

singapore 6410sgd (4135eur )/ 6800sgd (4387eur)

denmark 4200eur / 4450eur

london - / 3800gbp (4430eur)

btw, leica singapore launched some pretty nice colors in camo prints at 7380sgd (4761eur)

For prices in hk, check out price.com.hk. The prices there are real for both parallel imports and local pricing. Q is roughly 29.5k for Black and 31k for titanium. That's HKD. I recently bought a Q Titanium around that price. You can PM for more details.

anymore price update? currently i have seen prices as below.

leica q black/titanium

singapore 6410sgd (4135eur )/ 6800sgd (4387eur)

denmark 4200eur / 4450eur

london - / 3800gbp (4430eur)

btw, leica singapore launched some pretty nice colors in camo prints at 7380sgd (4761eur)

Karlim.

Have you purchased yet. Differnces of euros 50 around the region aren't really a big deal but the cool cameo version on the Singapore website does look attractive for very little extra. Currency is still volatile and if there is any shock to the global economic system, the euro is most likely to be affected and prices will rise more. I bought my Q at release. Price was £2900.

Current new price around Uk dealers is £3500

Enjoy the camera and never look back. Leica users aren't in a price-paid competition. IMO.

Edited by lucerne

I've been mulling over the leica q purchase for more than a year. I'm about to press the trigger but getting second thoughts again because I own the Ricoh GR II and the Fuji X100 and XT2 and XPRO1 and XPRO2 with every single Fuji lens there is but what I still really want is the Q.

Can you really see the difference in IQ over the cameras ) lenses mentioned above? In super happy with my gear but the Q in my local store seems to have my name on it.

Also I was hoping there is some announcement re a new Q at photokina but there seems no news. I was hoping to see a price drop due to a successor being announced?

Noticeable difference in IQ from those cameras in my personal opinion. Very different shooting experience as well. 

The GRII and FUJIx100's are probably closest in experience, the XPRO's come closer in image quality but nothing has been as fun to shoot as the Q. It is a near perfect camera imho.

I've moved to a Q from an X100 and an XPro1. In my opinion the Leica is superior to both - and it's not a subtle difference. I've loved my X100 since buying it at first release, I'd agree with Zak that it's probably the closest in terms of shooting experience. The Q takes this and blows it out of the water though - everything is so much better thought out, so much more... efficient.

Image quality is a huge step up from the original X100 (as expected), less so than the XPro1 but still noticeably better.

As a lover of fixed lens cameras, and since getting the Q, a lover of the 28mm focal length, I can't see what else I could ever want in one. I'll have this for a very, very long time.

• Like 1