Terrific, even if he has the wrong brand of camera.

Well, I could maybe change it in PS but it would be against my principles, and my PS ability.

I like this very much; a fine, well-dressed "modern" subject in stark contrast to the historic stonework textures. B & W was a good choice here.

Larry

P.S.  We see similar beards on the commerce streets here in San Francisco, but the owners are more likely dressed for a picnic. This man is sharp! 

I like the way that beard also brings a connection to the past. Wish I could grow one like him!

I wish my wife would allow me to grow one like him! She threatens to shave me in my sleep.

It appears that this "well-dressed" man is wearing pants made skinny by pinning.  Have I misinterpreted his creases?

HFL

Edited by hlockwood

Amusing photo … Back in the early 60s in the UK when young men wore similar Italian style/cut suits, the short jackets were called, 'bum freezers' and the shoes were 'winkle pickers'. Looks like he may have a 'slim Jim' tie too? But back in the 60s few young men in the towns outside London would carry umbrellas … they were strictly for the luvvies but cannot mention the name used at that time. 

dunk

Edited by dkCambridgeshire

I like the way that beard also brings a connection to the past. Wish I could grow one like him!

I try, but as soon as it gets to that prickly stage it has to come off!

Gerry

It appears that this "well-dressed" man is wearing pants made skinny by pinning.  Have I misinterpreted his creases?

HFL

I think ,maybe you have, but I am not 100% sure. I think they are just very well pressed.

Amusing photo … Back in the early 60s in the UK when young men wore similar Italian style/cut suits, the short jackets were called, 'bum freezers' and the shoes were 'winkle pickers'. Looks like he may have a 'slim Jim' tie too? But back in the 60s few young men in the towns outside London would carry umbrellas … they were strictly for the luvvies but cannot mention the name used at that time. 

dunk

Ah yes, I remember those days only too well.