Padded pouches for T lenses??

B&H has a ton to look at on line.  Since my bag is padded already, a Billingham bag, I use micro fiber pouches for additional lenses since they serve dual purpose for cleaning.  Not sure that helps or fits your needs, but is what I use.  If I am really wanting to protect the camera also, they make a huge pouch that I wrap the camera in. The brand I like is Dot Line as they have various sizes and no draw string.  Just flap that folds over.

Edited by billinghambaglady
  • Like 1

I'm glad that you asked. You know it is kind of funny. I've been using Lowepro Dashpoint 20s as lens cases thinking that they were designed as lens cases. http://store.lowepro.com/pouches/dashpoint-20 evidently they are not. However, I will say that they work well for me. I often take a spare lens in a backpack and they seem great for that. The 11-23 with hood is tight and the zipper won't close the last cm but without a hood it is fine. The 23 is loose in the case but mostly that stays mounted on the camera and I  have the 18-56 in the case and the 23 just goes in there temporarily.

Ironically, I've been using the Dashpoint 10 (even smaller) for my M lenses. It fits my Summilux-M 50 or my Summicron-M 28mm with hood perfectly.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I recently found this very sturdy Ruggard case for my T-23 lens. The thin Leica bag that came with the lens doesn't offer any real protection.

This case is slightly larger than it needs to be for the 23, and it may fit other T lenses too, I currently haven't got more T lenses to try as most all my other lenses are M.

The case is nicely made and thickly padded on all sides, I feel if it was accidentally dropped on a hard surface that it would protect the lens and it's fairly inexpensive at $15.00 (from B & H)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1