What strap are you using for the Q?

I went back to the original Q strap.
The A&A quality is not that impresive to say the least.

I would have prefered a strap that is a bit wider and more padd at the neck aera but the A&A is not it (actually it's the same width) and didn't find a strap that I do like for the Q better then the original.

• Like 3

I am using the peak design system, which allows me to switch to the strap of the day or to the strap for mood as a like in a second!

https://peakdesign.com/store/

I like this system. Was it you or another forum member who mentioned it recently? I hadn't previously come across it and am very grateful to find it.

Very versatile and comfortable. Only problem was getting the cord of the anchor clips through the rather narrow camera eyelets. In the end I used some cotton thread as a pull-through. Perfect.

I find that the PD attachment system less in the way of my finger on the shutter release that the leather straps.

I have also tried various Leica leather straps. All have their points although I find split rings on the one that comes with the camera a little flimsy. The Peak Design strap system is a lot cheaper than the Leica leather!

Tim

for the time being i decided to stick with the Leica strap and when i need/want to use a wrist strap i am just wrapping it around my wrist... i am concerned about the peakdesign straps... they dont seem sturdy enough for me.