NEW M.. This year.. This Fall...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Assuming the SL is a new mirrorless camera with AF and a mount that is not the M mount, it would have little to do with the M system. Having said that its introduction could actually strengthen the position of the M as a rangefinder camera. Those who want the M to become something it isn’t would have an alternative within Leica’s portfolio and could stop pestering Leica to mess with the M.

Don't worry as soon as it is released the new M will be condemned to death again. Was the same for each new body since the M5 more or less. Experts may change but stupidity remains constant. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

I'm invited to the Leica event tomorrow in Wetzlar.   I've set up a dedicated thread where I'll try to report for the forum community starting at about 6 pm (German time): http://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/251594-live-report-leica-event-oktober-20th/   Please follow our Twitter account too and keep an eye on our Facebook page!   Andreas

Posted Images

Harrison Cameras are offering a £500 discount on the Leica M 240 at the moment. May be I am wrong but you don't do that if it is selling well or unless you expect a new model soon ?

http://www.harrisoncameras.co.uk/Cameras/Rangefinders.htm    Oh, and £500 off the ME as well if that's more your thing.

There was also a £500 rebate last year. It's a currency thing.

That said I've little doubt there will be a new M announced later in the year.

Don't worry as soon as it is released the new M will be condemned to death again. Was the same for each new body since the M5 more or less. Experts may change but stupidity remains constant.