Leica C-Lux thread

What a sad situation.......................the little gem of the Leica C has been demoted to "any other Leica equipment".

Sad that nobody is even interested enough to redirect me to the previous threads which I have had difficulty finding since the forum re-launch.

I fear that my days enjoying this forum are almost over.  I have enjoyed the past 8 years, and valued all the helpful input from experienced members both in response to my own issues and generally, but I fear that all those exceptional images from the high end Leicas overshadow the lower end models these days. The Leica C does take excellent Leica quality images for those of us who aspire to, but cannot afford, the top models so it is unfortunate that forum users with less expensive equipment have been marginalised within this general hobby forum.

I now have my aging V-Lux and my recent C-Lux which both serve different roles, but I guess I must leave the forum to much more proficient photographers with superior equipment  if the direction is that low end equipment is not attracting input.

Richard

I have used an older C-Lux 2 for eight years now, it's great especially for closeup shots. I have also participated in several Digi - Lux Challenge with this camera in the past.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!