Terrible reception at Leica store in Beijing

Advertisement (gone after registration)

fine, your letter of complaint at least got you a reservation and a T-Shirt (!!). :rolleyes:

For warranty reasons it is better buying at the place where you live. I hope you'll feel encouraged to buy that fine camera and that you will soon be able to take the first shots with it! Thanks for keeping us updated in this matter.

• Like 1

It's true.. you can see the price very different in China

It would be helpful if someone translated or at least explained the content of this Chinese  advert.  Who is the company. Where is it located.  Is it a shop or mail order?   Is it reputable or rip off?   Seems to be a variety of leica type 116, at different prices. Why?

i find it difficult to believe that the company has many second hand Leica Q on its shelves!

Edited by lucerne

It's true.. you can see the price very different in China

This is a Taobao  market advert which comprises many dealers.  In other words, it's the Chinese equivalent of eBay.    Take the prices with a pinch of salt and be very cautious.  Most of those ads refer to the ready availability of the Q from non-leica dealers.  I doubt any are available for immediate shipment

Edited by lucerne

This is a Taobao  market advert which comprises many dealers.  In other words, it's the Chinese equivalent of eBay.    Take the prices with a pinch of salt and be very cautious.  Most of those ads refer to the ready availability of the Q from non-leica dealers.  I doubt any are available for immediate shipment

Yes,it's Chinese ebay. but the facts is Leica Q's price very different. If you want take it now. you must pay more money or buy other lens.

like this authorized stores in Beijing. You must choose one of 7 options .You can use that price to buy Leica Q

http://www.ksone.com.cn/goods.php?id=245

Edited by sukuda

Yes,it's Chinese ebay. but the facts is Leica Q's price very different. If you want take it now. you must pay more money or buy other lens.

like this authorized stores in Beijing. You must choose one of 7 options .You can use that price to buy Leica Q

http://www.ksone.com.cn/goods.php?id=245

The Q price shown at the store site link that you have provided is about £2500 and thats not an Ebay seller.   Thats less than the official UK price and its an authorised Leica store apparently!!  My experience of Hong Kong is that items are more expensive, and mainland china is even more.  Thats why mainland chinese cross the border to shop in Hong Kong every day.

Edited by lucerne