Leica Q + Fogg Flute

My serial number is well under 200...does that represent the total production of this bag?

Regardless, highly unlikely anyone is even going to know what a Fogg bag is.

Looks like a perfect match for the Q. I would love to get one in black and grey but the only Stockist in Europe I can find is out of Stock. Where is yours comming from?

• 5 months later...

What retailers sell the Fogg Flute camera bag?

Send them a mail, I received mine directly. It took a while but it is made on request and it is worth waiting for. I asked them to put a extra trap door divider inside, now the Q, the SF26 flash, 2 Filters, a Grey card and a Spare Battery fit in nicely. By far the best pouch I ever had in my hands and it is a pleasure to deal with them. No I don't earn any commision I'am just a very happy customer...

As I said in another post, I spent less than $30 and got a highly protective padded carrying case that holds the Q, battery, SD card and SF26 flash! The fact that it rather looks like something to hold a $100 plastic point and shoot camera or a sandwich is an advantage I think. 

http://store.lowepro.com/adventura-tlz-20-ii

I used something similar but the solution was by far to expensive for me because it usualy ended up in  the handbag of my girlfriend, and of course she needed a bigger one. Afterwards youˋre not the one complaining about a few hundred for the Fogg bag....

Edited by Lucky

The Dome F-5XB is just perfect, as others have noted.  Here's my green one...it has the Q with lens shade and A&A strap, two extra batteries in Think Tank case, extra SD cards, battery charger with plug adapter, infrared and graduated filters, SF26 flash (in case) with extra batteries, LensPen and lens wipes.  All with no overcrowding at all.  Great fit!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!