If you're looking for a screen protector for the Q...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Adding to this old thread.  Today I received a screen protector that included two different parts, one oval protector for the EVF and one rectangular protector for the LCD.  I received two pair equaling four pieces total.  The material is glossy crystal clear.  I'm paranoid about scratching the EVF because in the recent past I scratched the viewfinder glass on a big Nikon, and while the Nikon part is a cheap & easy replacement this Leica Q viewfinder glass looks permanent.  This eBay seller (poptopshop) delivered from Hong Kong to the USA in one week:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271079614185 

• Like 1

Adding to this old thread.  Today I received a screen protector that included two different parts, one oval protector for the EVF and one rectangular protector for the LCD.  I received two pair equaling four pieces total.  The material is glossy crystal clear.  I'm paranoid about scratching the EVF because in the recent past I scratched the viewfinder glass on a big Nikon, and while the Nikon part is a cheap & easy replacement this Leica Q viewfinder glass looks permanent.  This eBay seller (poptopshop) delivered from Hong Kong to the USA in one week:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271079614185 

Link returns "item no longer listed".and EBay seller  poptopshop not found on eBay system.   I'd be interested in locating this product.  Anyone had success?

Edited by lucerne

Let's try this again:

"2x LCD Screen Protector for Leica Q Typ 116 Digital Camera NEW"
eBay.com item #271079614185, $9.90 + $3.20 shipping from Hong Kong
seller ID:  poptopshop

Thanks.

I've worked it out.  Seller "poptopshop"doesn't allow his listings to appear on Ebay UK although he will ship worldwide.  I've logged into Ebay.com and I can make the purchase since the seller is in HK anyway.

Edited by lucerne