Dave , nice b&w picture.

I'll try this developer

Best

Henry

Also thanks if you can share in "Other" and "I like film" thread

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/205842-i-like-filmopen-thread/page-277

Edited by Doc Henry

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By frame-it
      saw this at a shop today

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By FumihitoTF
       Hello from Japan. I bought a used Leica M7 because it was a great price with two lenses. I love the features and proportions of the M7. Most of all, I love the fact that the camera was born in 2002 (I have a personal attachment to 2002). Of course, there is the issue of the repairability of the electronic shutter.
       Now, my Leica M7 that I bought is a bit scratched up. It's used, and it's an early model of the M7. But since it is my first Leica and I plan to travel with it until it is beyond repair, I want to freshen it up and make it beautiful. Initially, I was looking for a repainter, but I couldn't find one who repainted the M7, at least not in Japan. In the course of my research, I found out that Leica offers Redesign Options, and on Reddit I found a guy who had replaced the top cover of his M7.
       Is it possible to revive the Leica M7 with Leica's Redesign Options? Also, has anyone done that? I would like to do an overhaul on my Leica and replace the exterior parts at the same time. There is not much information about that. If the replacement of the exterior is not possible, I would like to engrave the print on the top cover.
      Thanks in advance.
      P.S. I heard that Leica Japan is a bit unresponsive on that front, so I'm asking here.
    • By gwpics
      Continuing my trawl through my archives, I found this from Chinese New Year in London 1998. I had been shooting with my first Leica (a M3) for less than a year at this stage.
      Film was Fuji Neopan 400 and the lens was an old Summicron 50mm f2.
      Gerry

• By maldo127
      Hello!
      I bought my M7 last year and it started giving me issues when in aperture priority. I had put 50ish rolls through it before the issue started. When it is in aperture priority mode it does not give me the a shutter speed reading, it gives me the the the triangle and circles. When this occurs, two possible things can happen when I click the shutter button. The first thing that happens is no photo is taken; the shutter button does nothing. The second thing that occurs is the shutter goes off but it remains open. It stays open even if it turn off the camera. The shutter only releases when I move the shutter speed dial to to 60 or 125 (the shutter speeds that fire without a battery). 
      Things I have tried. New batteries and changing the ISO speed selector from manual to DX.
      My questions: Does anyone else have experience with these issues? If you had a similar issue and sent it to Leica, how much did it cost?
      Thank you so much for your help, if this has already been answered a link to the topic would be appreciated. 
    • By gwpics
      From todays walk in Centenary Quay, Southampton: © Gerry Walden/gwpics.com 2020 Leica M240 + 24mm Elmarit-M f2.8 ASPH