Long exposure

thanks a lot,  it is a pitty that only 30 s are possible

I agree re the 30sec restriction. Maybe a firmware fix in the future?

But it isn't a show stopper for me for the 0.01% of the time I want greater than 30sec. I'll just grab my Fuji XT-1...... :-)

• 1 year later...

You can always average together several shorter duration exposures and get the same result as one very long exposure.  I actually have been doing this for a while now because I found when using something like a 10 stop ND filter that I was getting color cast issues.  I instead average blend a series of short duration and it looks the same, but no color cast. 

Look up the technique on google

You can always average together several shorter duration exposures and get the same result as one very long exposure. I actually have been doing this for a while now because I found when using something like a 10 stop ND filter that I was getting color cast issues. I instead average blend a series of short duration and it looks the same, but no color cast.

Look up the technique on google

I also would like to hear more about your technique. Using Photoshop? Blending modes? Thanks.