Greetings from Seoul

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Greeting's from Seoul. I have been shooting film for a few years. I started with a Yashica T4 Proof P&S. I was gifted a NIB Nikon FM2T and bought a bunch of P&S cameras. I bought the best Nikon Manual glass I could 28mm 2.8, 50mm 1.2, 35mm 1.4, 85mm 1.5 and still throughly enjoy it. I have some modified lenses as well (Helios 58mm and 85mm)

Now, I'd like to experience Leica. I'm still searching for my first camera but good things come with time and patience.

Looking to pick up either an m3, m4-p, m5 in the near future.

Peter

• 1 year later...

Hi Peter, I too live in Korea and am in the Leica club here. I have lived in korea for 13 years now and have many friends in the Leica club. We get together in Seoul on weekends often and you would be more than welcome. Even though there are over 17000 in our group, usually there are 5 to 10 in the gatherings. We also arrange trips to photographic locations in Korea like Pusan or Daejeon. By the way I live in Daejeon. Please respond and let's see if we can get together some weekend and I will introduce you to others.

• Like 1